By accessing or using the Service You agree to the Terms and accept to be bound by them. These Terms affect your legal rights and obligations, so if you do not agree to the Terms, do not use the Service.
You become a registered user of the Service and create a Service account (“Account”) by using your personal unique email address and giving other information required. The Service is intended for people who are at the age of majority (18 years old or older). Persons under that age shall provide a separate consent by their legal guardian.
- All purchases of Service are subject to a 12-hour cancellation policy. Any purchases cancelled with less than a 12-hour notice are non-refundable.
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address.
- The schedule is subject to change. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
- Please arrive five to ten minutes before class.
- Payment must be made upon booking. No students will be permitted to sign-up for a class, workshop, or event as unpaid unless it is a free or donation-based class. Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga classes.
- Classes with Knox Yogi may be physically strenuous and You voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss, or death.
- In attending classes offered by Knox Yogi, You agree that neither You, your heirs, assigns, or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Knox Yogi or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Classes are always subject to availability.
- Knox Yogi reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS & BOOKING ETIQUETTE
- Class and workshop cancellations must be made 12 hours prior to the start of the reserved event. If you do not attend or cancel within 12 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the class, event, or workshop and will not be able to use the credit for a future class or workshop.
- You will be fully charged for a class that you sign-up for and do not attend, or the class will be removed from your package.
- Please cancel within 12 hours if you are unable to attend a class or workshop to make your space available to others.
- If a class is cancelled by Knox Yogi with less than 12 hours’ notice for any reason, we will make every effort to contact you via email to let you know and the session will be credited to your account.
- By booking classes within 12 hours of the scheduled start time, you are not entitled to change or cancel the class.
- All class fees are non-refundable.
- If a discretionary refund is given for any reason, this will be calculated by adding up the single price of each class used and taken off the total amount to be refunded. Refunds will only be credited to the credit/debit card that was used to make the original purchase.
Please note that the rights of cancellation, refund, or limitations set down in these terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
VIRTUAL YOGA CLASSES
You must arrive 5-10 minutes early for virtual classes. Once class begins, no entry will be permitted. If you are late for a class and are not admitted, the cancellation policy will be applied and your class credit will be forfeited as a no show.
Gear to bring may include: a stationary chair with a back and without arm rests, yoga mat, blanket, blocks, and strap. It is highly recommended that students bring a personal water bottle.
IN-PERSON YOGA CLASSES
Gear to bring may include: yoga mat, blanket, blocks, and strap. Class descriptions indicate which gear, if any, is required for each class. Select class locations may have gear available for use at student’s discretion. It is highly recommended that students bring a personal water bottle. Knox Yogi is not responsible for personal belongings brought to class.
CLASS PACKAGES WITH SET # OF CLASSES
- Class packages that are valid and have yet to be used may have the amount of the package transferred to an account credit or a different package as long as the package has not expired and any difference in value is paid upon transfer.
- 10 Class Packages will expire 2 months after first use.
- 5 Class Packages will expire 2 months after first use.
- 2 or 4 Class Packages will expire on the last day of the month after first use.
- New student specials are only available to brand new students, no matter how long it has been since you have been to a class offered by Knox Yogi.
- Only one introductory offer per student is permitted.
- All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable and cannot be shared.
- Clients found to be buying the Intro offer more than once will be suspended and charged any class costs that they may have incurred.
Before starting any yoga or other exercise program through the Service, consult your physician to determine if such program is right for your needs. Knox Yogi is not a medical organization and its teachers or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while using the Service. Nothing contained in this Service should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Service, you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from Knox Yogi, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have.
You understand that, from time to time teachers may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against Knox Yogi, or any person or entity involved with Knox Yogi, including without limitation its directors, principals, teachers, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
Knox Yogi at www.knoxyogi.com and www.momoyoga.com/knoxyogi/ will only contact individuals who specifically give consent. We may collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs), To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you), To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs), To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature, and To send periodic emails.
Processors/Vendors Used Who Collect Information:
- Momoyoga to create account, schedule classes, make purchased, and collect automatic payments.
- MailerLite to create emails and promotions.
- WordPress to host our website.
- Stripe or PayPal to process payments
- Zoom to offer virtual classes.
Knox Yogi does not share your information with these processors/vendors. Information will only be provided to these processors by YOU in order to sign-up at these sites. The information collected by these processors is stored by them.
What information do we collect and where is it stored?
- Your first name, last name, phone number (optional), and e-mail address as provided by you contacting us through www.knoxyogi.com. This information is stored in: MailerLite: If you provided us with your first name, last name, and e-mail address by filling out the contact us or subscription form on our website, your information is collected and stored on MailerLite.
- Your full name, postal address, email address, and phone number provided by you when registering to schedule and purchase classes at Knox Yogi on Momoyoga. This information is stored on Momoyoga. It is used as a way to contact you about your account and promotions, and as a means of providing safe service to you. You may be asked to store your credit card information. This will be completely voluntary and used to more easily sell you services from Momoyoga. If you subscribe for the monthly auto-renew you will be asked to give consent to store your credit card information for future billing.
If you would like any of your information deleted, please email email@example.com
All such information is strictly protected and used only for delivering the content and products the user has signed up for or purchased. This information is never used for other purposes and is never shared with 3rd parties for their own use. This data can be deleted at the request of the consumer as long as it is in compliance with the signed contract.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Service (including live media), the design of the Service, and associated content including text, scripts, graphics, and any service marks and logos contained therein (“Knox Yogi Property”) are owned by Knox Yogi, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. Except as expressly provided in writing, Knox Yogi does not grant any express or implied rights to use Knox Yogi Property.
RESTRICTIONS OF USE
This website and associated materials are owned by Knox Yogi. You may not distribute, adapt, or create derivative works for commercial purposes without the express written consent of Knox Yogi.
USER CONTENT AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
You may interact with our yoga instructors through the Service and submit messages and/or other content to the Service (“User Content”). Knox Yogi does not have any duty to monitor any User Content. However, Knox Yogi shall have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any User Content that fails to comply with the Terms. You are solely responsible for any User Content posted, uploaded, transmitted, stored or otherwise made available through the Service using Your Account. You acknowledge that use of the Service (including submitting User Content) may be subject to certain laws, regulations, conditions and restrictions.
Knox Yogi does not claim ownership to any User Content but You grant to Knox Yogi a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, deliver, adapt (for technical purposes such as size and resolution scaling) and otherwise exploit any and all User Content that You have submitted to the Service for the purposes of providing the Service including to deliver and communicate the User Content to third parties. You also grant each recipient, to whom you have addressed any User Content submitted by you in the Service, a non-exclusive license to access such User Content through the Service.
PHOTO, IMAGE, CONTENT RELEASE
Any submissions in either text or image form may be reproduced by Knox Yogi for use. I grant to Knox Yogi, its representatives and staff the right to take photographs and videos of me and my property in connection with my participation in Knox Yogi classes and programs. I authorize Knox Yogi, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use, and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that Knox Yogi may use such photographs and videos of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content. I hereby waive the right to receive any payment for signing this release and waive the right to receive any payment for Knox Yogi’s use of any of the material described above for any of the purposes authorized by this release.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND MATERIAL
The Service may contain links to websites operated by third parties or feature content which is made available in third-party services and enable you to access and use certain third-party services. Use of any web sites operated by third parties, third-party services and/or content in third-party services shall be subject to the relevant third-party service provider’s terms and conditions applicable to use of such third-party services or the applicable license(s) under which any such content is made available. Knox Yogi assumes no responsibility for such third-party services and/or content in third-party services.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SECURITY
You shall give to Knox Yogi correct personal and other information necessary for the use of Service. You shall inform Knox Yogi of any changes to such information.
You shall be liable for all your own equipment, internet connectivity, and software as well as that they do not cause harm to Knox Yogi and/or third parties. You agree to not attempt to damage, hack, crack, reverse engineer, or otherwise interfere with the Service in any manner.
SUPPORT AND SERVICE
Knox Yogi shall have no obligation to provide support or maintenance for the Service under this agreement. Knox Yogi may, at its sole discretion, provide limited technical support for the Service. You understand that the Service is an evolving one. You may need to update third party software and/or upgrade your equipment from time to time in order to use the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, except as provided above, Knox Yogi makes no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied with respect to the service, its quality, performance, or fitness for a particular purpose. The service and all content is provided to you strictly on an “as is” basis.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Knox Yogi, its affiliates, licensors, partners and subcontractors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your breach of the Terms and Conditions or portion hereof, or any act or omission by You relating to the service (including User Content). Knox Yogi reserves the right to assume its own defence and/or control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You hereunder.
PARTICIPANT LIABILITY AND RELEASE WAIVER
By voluntarily participating in any Knox Yogi class, training, workshop, or other service I agree to the participant terms of this agreement including the acknowledgements below:
You understand and acknowledge that Knox Yogi will not be liable for any network-related problems attributable to the operation of the Service and that network configuration changes may affect the system’s performance. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT KNOX YOGI SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AS SET FORTH HEREIN. YOUR ONLY RIGHT OR REMEDY REGARDING ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, HOWEVER WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
In further consideration of being permitted to participate in any of the classes, programs, workshops, and events at Knox Yogi, You knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive, renounce and disclaim any claim You have or may have against Knox Yogi, its instructors, contractors, directors, partners, owners, and employees for loss, theft or damage of any personal property from the Knox Yogi class premises, and/or for injuries or damages that You may sustain as a result of participating in the classes, programs, workshops, and events lead by Knox Yogi. You forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Knox Yogi for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts that are not intended to harm You. KNOX YOGI SHALL IN NO CASE BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICE, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF KNOX YOGI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
PROVISIONING OF THE SERVICE AND TERMINATION
Knox Yogi shall have the right to, at its sole discretion, decide upon provision of the Service and making it available to you and reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
These Terms are in effect for the time being. Your right to use the Service continues until your right to use the Service is terminated. You may terminate your right to use the Service at any time by ceasing to use the Service. Your right to use the Service will automatically terminate if You fail to comply with the material terms of the Terms. In such cases You will not be entitled to any refund.
GOVERNING LAW AND CONSENT TO JURISDICTION
By accessing the Service or its websites, you agree these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, USA. You agree to consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Tennessee in any dispute concerning any provision of this Agreement.